The Keystone State Gay Rodeo association is looking for sponsors and vendors for our Keystone State Gay Rodeo to be held June 24-25, 2017 at the Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex in Harrisburg PA. The Keystone State Gay Rodeo is an all-inclusive rodeo and community event where everyone is welcome to attend. Both men and women, members of the LGBTQ community and their straight allies, will be competing equally in all rodeo events including bull riding, barrel racing, chute dogging, and many more. Sponsorship includes advertisement in our rodeo program and on our web site.
Please consider these facts when considering sponsorship:
- Keystone State Gay Rodeo Association is a non-profit organization
- We expect between 3,000-5,000 rodeo fans attending the Keystone State Gay Rodeo as well as competitors from all across the United States
- Rodeo programs with your ad will be provided to all competitors and spectators during the rodeo
- Your logo will also be placed on our web site with a link to your web site.
- The Keystone State Gay Rodeo web site receives approximately 1,500-2000 page hits per month
- The full rodeo program will also be loaded on our web site for all viewers, rodeo participants and sponsors to preview.
- A portion of the rodeo proceeds will go directly to our charity partner, Alder Health Services. Alder Health Services is a non-profit organization in Harrisburg, PA that improves the health and well-being of individuals living with HIV/AIDS and members of the LGBTQ community by providing a culturally competent and affirming environment that empowers the people we serve.