The Keystone State Gay Rodeo Association is looking for community partners for its Keystone State Charity Rodeo to be held June 22-24, 2018 at Diamond 7 Ranch & Arena, 36 Deardorf Rd, Dillsburg, PA. We are asking community partners to help us sell tickets for the rodeo with a portion of the proceeds going to your organization/business. Here’s how it works:
- For each adult $35.00 weekend pass that is sold, your organization will earn $5.00. Weekend passes grant access to all three days of the rodeo and the country dance that will be held Saturday evening during the rodeo at the Diamond 7 Ranch & Arena.
- For each adult $15.00 day pass that is sold, your organization/business will earn $2.50. Day passes grant access to one day of the rodeo. Spectators can select which day they choose to use their ticket.
- Tickets for children ages 6-12 will be available for your organization to sell each for $5.00. Child passes grant access to one day of the rodeo. Spectators can select which day they choose to use their ticket.
- For every combination of 50 tickets that sold, your organization/business will earn one free adult day pass to the event
- For every organization that sells at least 150 tickets will receive a free 10’x10’ complimentary vendor space
- Free admission for children ages 5 years and under
Ticket sales will begin immediately and end on June 15, 2018 with all ticket sales money and documentation due to KSGRA by June 20, 2018.
Please feel free to use and distribute the Talking Points document below to help sell Rodeo Tickets.
If you are interested in becoming a Community Partner, please complete the form below.