Benefits of becoming a Keystone State Gay Rodeo Sponsor:
- Keystone State Gay Rodeo Association is a non-profit organization
- We expect between 3,000-5,000 rodeo fans attending the Keystone State Gay Rodeo as well as competitors from all across the United States
- Rodeo programs with your ad will be provided to all competitors and spectators during the rodeo
- Your logo will also be placed on our web site with a link to your web site.
- The Keystone State Gay Rodeo web site receives approximately 1,500-2000 page hits per month
- A portion of the rodeo proceeds will go directly to our charity partner, Alder Health Services. Alder Health Services is a non-profit organization in Harrisburg, PA that improves the health and well-being of individuals living with HIV/AIDS and members of the LGBTQ community by providing a culturally competent and affirming environment that empowers the people we serve.
Please complete the form below to become a sponsor:
All sponsor pledges are due by May 31, 2017. All sponsor artwork must be submitted by May 1, 2017 in high quality eps or jpg format